Effective Date 22/01/18
NVA (Europe) Ltd is referred to throughout this document as “NVA”, “we”, “us” and “our”.
Please read the the following information to find out more about how we collect, store and use your information.
What information does NVA collect?
Information you provide to us:
When you use our websites or sign up to our mailing list, we collect the personal information that you provide to us. This includes your name, your email address and your postcode, gathered via online forms.
When you attend our events and activities, we collect the information that you provide to us in connection with your ticket booking and/or event attendance. This includes your name, email address and home address as well as any other information you choose to provide to us in connection with your attendance of our events and activities.
Information we automatically collect:
When you use our website, we collect information via cookies and other similar technologies, which may include saving cookies to users’ computers. We collect certain information related to your device, such as your device’s IP address, referring website, pages your device visited and the time that your device visited our website.
How do we use the information?
We use the information we collect for a range of reasons, including:
- To subscribe you to our email newsletter in order to communicate with you via email about our events, activities, news and updates that we think may be of interest to you. You will always be able to opt out of such communications at any time (for further information please refer to the ‘Your Choices’ section below);
- To facilitate bookings, ticket sales and event attendance;
- To process and complete transactions and send related information including transaction confirmations and invoices;
- to respond to enquiries and provide customer service and support;
- to investigate and prevent fraudulent activities, unauthorised access, and other illegal activities;
- for any other purposes about which we notify customers and users.
We use the information we collect via our website:
- for administration and reporting purposes including (but not limited to) troubleshooting, performance analysis, statistical analysis and testing
- to improve our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- to analyse customers use of our website for trend monitoring and marketing purposes;
- for the purposes made clear to you at the time you submit your information – for example, to fulfil your request for information on our products and services;
- as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure.
Sharing and disclosing your information to third parties:
We do not rent or sell your Personal Information to anyone under any circumstances.
We may process your personal information for our legitimate business interests e.g. direct marketing, data analytics and/or enhancing/modifying/improving our services.
We often work with creative partners, and for certain events the information you share with us when buying a ticket or making a booking will be shared with those named partners. You will be made aware of this within the terms and conditions related to that specific event at the point of purchase or booking system.
We do not transfer any information, personal or otherwise, outside of the EEA (European Economic Area).
Under certain circumstances we may be required to disclose your Personal Information in response to valid requests by public authorities such as the Police or security services.
Keeping your information secure:
We use appropriate technical, organisational and administrative security measures to protect any information we hold from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Unfortunately, no company or service can guarantee complete security. Unauthorised entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of user information at any time.
You can always opt not to disclose information to us, but keep in mind some information may be needed to subscribe to our mailing list or to attend our events and activities. You can opt-out of receiving promotional or marketing communications from us at any time by using the Manage Preferences page or unsubscribe link in the email communication we send.
Changes to this policy:
Questions about this policy:
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy policies, please send a detailed message to email@example.com
Our main address for the purposes of this website is NVA (Europe) Ltd, 2nd Floor, 15 North Claremont Street, Glasgow, G3 7NR. NVA (Europe) Ltd is a registered Scottish charity No. SC027613 and company limited by guarantee: Company No. SC183523